Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How to find persistent links: EBSCO
Which resources are from EBSCO? Click this list of EBSCO databases to be certain.
- Once you have done your search, click on the title of the article you want to use to open its full record.
- Click on the Permalink button at the far right of the screen.
- This will open a new box, displaying the permalink to this record. Copy and paste the link from this box to share the permalink.
Remember: When using links from any of Lipscomb Library's online resources with your students, double-check that the following text prepends the URL for the resource: https://myportal.randolphcollege.edu:2443/login?url= If it does not, simply replace the text that comes before https://search.ebscohost.com... with that text, then copy and paste the entire link.
Sample of a correct EBSCO persistent URL: https://myportal.randolphcollege.edu:2443/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=143891557&site=ehost-live
Links that will not work:
- Do not copy and paste the URL from your browser address bar
- The Permalink URL with an incorrect proxy prefix: https://s2443-myportal-randolphcollege-edu.libraryproxy.randolphcollege.edu:2443/login?url=https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=143891557&site=ehost-live
- The Permalink without the proxy prefix: https://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=a9h&AN=143891557&site=ehost-live